This week was a short week, no mail on Monday as it was Anzac Day, still a few things came this week!
First up a set of books I won from K-zone, maybe i’ll have a read myself and pass them on.
Also was a week for movie tickets, Double Passes to Mother’s Day and Florence Foster Jenkins showed up this week. I passed the latter onto my neighbour as I know she’ll enjoy the movie on her weekly trip to the movies!
Lastly this Months Bella Box came, for those that do not know Bella Box is a monthly subscription Beauty box. This month it had some lovely products in it:-
- Nivea Q10 Anti- Wrinkle Plus Replenishing Pearls
- Mint’s Coconut and Lime Body Scrub
- Tilley’s Soaps Mother’s day soap
- Sukin Hydrating Mask
- Rimmel volume Flash Mascara in Extra Black and
- Nourish Naturals Dry skin Lotion.
I’m really looking forward to trying out the Body scrub, Replenishing Pearls and Tilley’s Soaps. I already use the Sukin Mask and I love it. It leaves skin fresh and feeling clean and hydrated.