As a subscriber to a few different subscription boxes, one of my favourites is BellaBox. I signed up years ago and at one stage cancelled and joined up again.
For those not in the know BellaBox is a monthy beauty sample box, it contains samples of new products on the market that you may want to try before you commit to purchasing the full sized product.
The June box was filled with products I am interested in trying!
Here is a run down of June’s goodies.
– Skin Magic Tea by Your Tea. This tea is filled with healing properties and herbal goodness. It aids digestion, helps with acne, hormonal skin and Eczema. I haven’t tried it yet but am really interested in this.
– Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel. Is it just water? We will see… is meant to double your skins moisture levels.
– Dermal Therapy Lip Balm. Combats chapped lips on those windy days.
– Mizon Soothing Mask. This mask is another Hannibal Lecter type mask that contains Lavender to protect and leave skin looking healthy.
– Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Wipes. Gentle but also cleansing, I like this concept as cleansing wipes are a main culprit of my skin flare ups.
– Gelogic top coat nail polish. Useless to me as I pick at my nails daily.
– Colgate Optic White Toothpaste. 4x whiter teeth.
There is also a Wine voucher included that won’t get used as I don’t drink wine.
All in All I think it’s a good box. I’m looking forward to trying out the tea, Neutrogena gel, the soothing mask and Cetaphil wipes. I’ll review each product as I give it a go and you can make up your own mind about it.
You can sign up to receive BellaBox monthly at bellabox.com.au for $15AU a month. They also have a BelloBox for the man in your life and a BellaBaby, your whole family can join in on the fun!